Welcome to Middle Sackville, Nova Scotia!
MLS # 202328594
About 569 lakecrest drive
569 Lakecrest Drive is the perfect place to call home! This house has it all – from ample space inside, complete with five bedrooms and three bathrooms, to a large backyard oasis with a swimming pool and landscaped garden! Not only does the property have everything you could dream of and more, it is also close to amenities.
The basement has plenty of room, making it perfect for a rec room or office space.
The double garage currently doubles as a “man cave” – a perfect space for storing toys or vehicles. Bonus: it is heated AND airconditioned, meaning you can keep cool on warm summer days, or toasty on cold winter nights! The top floor of the garage I used as a gym, and the secondary driveway is fenced-in – a perfect space for more vehicles or even an RV!
Come check out 569 Lake Crest Drive today! With R6 zoning, you can easily convert the basement to a 2-bedroom apartment or turn the garage into a separate living area. The possibilities are endless! This won’t last long! Contact me today for your private viewing!
Recent upgrades include two new windows, new doors, (2022) new roof (2023) new 3 head heat pumps (July 2022) and a 4th heat pump in the garage, new luxury vinyl flooring throughout the main level. Main bathroom upgrade 2022. Bathroom update in basement 2021. Carpets replaced in 2022. Pool and decking installed 2021. All Appliances purchased 2021. New programmable thermostats installed Aug 2022.
Come check out 569 Lake Crest Drive today! With R6 zoning, you can easily convert the basement to a 2-bedroom apt or turn the garage into a separate living area. The possibilities are endless! This won’t last long! Contact me today for your private viewing!
- 2,203 square feet
- Garage: double
- Storeys: 2
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
New & Improved
- New roof (2023)
- New doors (2022)
- Two new windows (2022)
- New 3-head heat pump (2022)
- New single-head heat pump in the garage (2022)
- New programmable thermostats (2022)
- New luxury vinyl flooring throughout the main level (2022)
- New carpets (2022)
- Main bathroom (2022)
- Basement bathroom (2021)
- Pool and decking (2021)
- New appliances (2021)
- Elementary: Harry R Hamilton Elementary School
- Junior High: Sackville Heights Junior High School
- High School: Millwood High School
- Acadia Park — 8.3km
- Access Nova Scotia Sackville — 8.9km
- Ashburn Golf Course — 14.8km
- Atlantic Superstore Sackville Drive — 8.0km
- Beaver Bank Station — 7.7km
- Canadian Tire — 7.8km
- Downsview Plaza — 7.8km
- Emerson Ridge Driving Range Ltd — 8.4km
- Fire Station No. 11 Upper Sackville — 6.5km
- Giant Tiger — 8.0km
- Halifax Transit – Downsview Terminal (Park and Ride) — 7.8km
- Kent Building Supplies — 7.1km
- Laurie Lively Park — 1.3km
- NSLC Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cannabis — 7.9km
- Sackville Public Library — 8.2km
- Sackville Sports Stadium — 9.9km
- Sobeys Lower Sackville — 7.9km
- Springfield Lake Beach Park — 7.3km
- Tim Hortons — 4.0km